WHY STUDY FRENCH?
Some people choose French because it is spoken in so many countries. Others enjoy exploring the rich literary, historical and cultural traditions of the French-speaking world. Some just fall in love, some because they live in a French-speaking country.
If you have already chosen to learn French, you know your reasons.
Here are a few practical reasons to study French you may not know.
- French is the language of the future.
- French is the second most useful language in the world for business.
- Studying French makes you smarter.
- French is one of the top ten subjects most likely to lead to less unemployment and higher earnings.
- Studying in a French-speaking region makes you more creative.
This is the first module in the Begin French course and the only French course that we will be using English as the instructional language.